When printing a Descendant Report, I have the Events (with custom Notes) for an
Individual listed as bullets or numbered. What's odd is that there is a blank
space between the events *except* for the first two events in the list. I know
there have been "format" problems if there are carriage returns after the
Notes. This is not the case with my Events, so I assume that there should be a
blank space between each. Then what would cause there NOT to be a blank space?

Stan
Lots of fantastic Windows 7 offers, in one convenient place. Get the perfect
deal for you now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691633