I've started using Events and decided to use my own wording. In the Sentence
Overide I inserted [Notes] [Sources] and then added the appropriate wording in
the Notes. I noticed that the Sources were BEFORE the Notes and not after in
the Descendant report.

I then decided to try the default wording by not using the Sentence Overide. In
the Descendant Report, all I gets is the Event name, description, date and
place - no sentence. I even tried replacing the default sentence with my own,
which didn't do anything.

The only way I can get a sentence for my Events is by using the Notes for that
event. Is there something "turned off" in my settings that prevents either the
Sentence Override or default sentences from showing?

Stan
Get Windows 7 for only $39.99—CDN College & University students only. This
offer ends Jan 3—upgrade now!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691637