From: Dee Whiting
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 8:06 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] half children -- again

I have looked at the archives, but something may be broken. I have the latest
build.

When I select a child and right click/view/siblings list, the box is already
checked for Show Half Brothers and Sisters. But they don’t show!

I have even tried adding the same child to both sets of parents, with the
second mother as a step parent. Still no luck in showing the half sibs with the
little ½ designation next to their name.

What am I missing??

Many thanks to all your gurus,

Dee