Jane

First of all the "Load" button is only to call up Focus Groups you have already
saved.

To create a new Focus Group for an entire family line, click on "Add an
Individual and Entire Family Line. Then from the list that appears, select the
individual of interest and click on the "Select" button. Use the "Save" button
to five a name to this Focus Group. Then you should be able to go back later
and export this group in GEDCOM file.

Stan