Would like your advice on how to handle the following situations.

For example, 1) an obituary lists 10 grandchildren and 5 great-grandchildren
as survivors, but does not list names. Or, 2) it lists the names of these
grandchildren, but it's not obvious as to who their parents are.

So far I've just put this information in my notes section referencing my
source and adding that to my to-do list but this is not working for me. I
want to keep as much information in Legacy as possible so I'm thinking about
creating an event called Grandchildren, Survivors or something similar, and
listing those named. If I enter these as an event, I can attach certain
research files, etc., to that particular event, and notes in the note
section not to mention searching for these entries would be easier using
events at least for me at the moment.

I'm by no means a professional, just an intermediate family researcher, so
before I start this, would like to know what other options are out there.

Thank you for any help you have. I learn so much from this group!

Sheri Harris
Georgia

Researching the families of West, Harris, Trimmer, McDonald, Prater, Moose,
Stockburger, Daugherty, Elliott, Atchley and Haney
www.westharrisfamily.com