On 2011/09/05 13:45, Ron Goodwin wrote:

> My problem is that I like to keep all my pictures and other data in separate
> directories, stored in over 800 surnames directories and not within the
> Legacy directory.
>
> It would be so much easier for some of us if Legacy would program their
> search for missing files to look within the whole computer drive.

No thank you! With today's large drives this would take an inordinate amount of
time. On the other hand, it really does not take very long to run through a
cycle of the following steps:-

a) Make a list of all missing multimedia files
b) Pick one missing file and determine where it is now
c) Add the new location to the list of multimedia paths

--
Regards,
Mike Fry