Sourcing is so important. When I see a file that has no sources or
very vague sources I always wonder what the quality of the "research"
is. I might hang on to the file as a "clue" but would never import
unsourced data into my Family File, esp if there's a conflict and I
know from my sources that I have the correct information.

Of course, some people leave off the sources hoping that interested
parties will contact them for that information.... That falls apart
when addresses (both physical and/or email) change and aren't updated
or the submitter dies.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support