Sherry-  I used to have two monitors.  When I did this, I would put
Legacy on the second monitor with a SMALL window.  Exit Legacy. Reopen
Legacy, and Legacy would almost always open on the second monitor.
Then, I would enlarge Legacy on the second monitor *ALMOST* full size
on the monitor, just a little less. Close Legacy. Reopen Legacy. and
it would always go to the second monitor.

But, sometimes when I made Legacy FULL screen on the second monitor it
would go to the first monitor the next time I open it. I had to
"teach" myself not to resize Legacy once I was happy with it.

I have heard of UltraMon, but had better use of it when I used both my
monitors AND a lap top screen.  Using it for just two monitors didn't
always work ideally for me.

Thank you.

Robert