PLEASE!   NO attachments or inline graphics to the LUG list....

At the end of every message to the list is a link the the Legacy User
Group Guidelines. Please review this.

Try restarting your computer. If that doesn't resolve the error,
please send a report to supp...@legacyfamilytree.com or use the
"Report a Problem" form on our website at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
under Help Center

Sincerely,