From: Dave Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 9:53 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Renumbering RIN

I am considering renumbering my RINS.  I have about 15,000 records in my
Legacy DB.  Can anyone tell me how the renumber works?  Does it start with
my start family, my spouse, my children, their children, my parents, etc?
Or is it sort of random based on how the data is stored?

Dave

David L. Johnson

"Happiness is a CHOICE"