Tony,

Re: Q2:
The screen capture program I use (SnagIt) does capture the whole page by auto
scrolling when it captures the web page - the final image is a longer one than
when viewing through a browser. When you source a web page, also include an
access date. Therefore if the page disappears after that date, you have a
recorded date of when you viewed it, and an image of what it was.

Kind Regards
Mark Lang