Not that I'm aware of. The closest I could get to your wish is

Reports > All Reports > Location Report

On the Include tab, use
        All Locations
        Master Location Summary counts (this option minimises data in the
report)
On the Options tab, use
        Check first two options - Long and Short location name
        Sort order - standard left to right

Then either Preview or Print.

I found no way to include prepositions.

Kind Regards