From: Kathy Meyer [mailto:kmeyer2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 1 December 2011 8:26 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] relationship indicators

I''m not sure what 're-set' is.  I have gone into the relationships window and
looked and it is set to 999.  I opened the relationship calculator with the 6th
great selected and clicked 'calculate relationships' and it still didn't
change...I know I'm missing something simple.....Sorry if I'm being dense but
if I could get a little more specific details on how to reset? Thanks, Kathy