----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Andrea McDonald" <andie...@comcast.net>
To: legacyusersgr...@legacyusers.com
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 1:27:31 PM
Subject: Greetings from new user group member and a question

Hello Legacy Users Group. Would definitely appreciate feedback on a question I
have. I downloaded a gedcom from my ancestry.com family tree and imported it
into legacy. I have updated the legacy file and I am still adding information
to my ancestry.com tree. My question is: Can I add the updated ancestry.com
information to my present legacy tree without losing any of the information
already added to the legacy tree (to do lists, repositories, etc)?

Thanks.