OK, but if you broke your searches into smaller groups and scanned the results
list of these groups, you would eventually be able to note the records you want
this way. May take a fraction longer.

I just tried my way again this time using
Individual - Any Date - Before - 1893 AND
Individual - Any Date - After - 1891

And the result included both those with dates such as 1892 and 16 May 1892 BUT
you had to scroll the list to see which ones were without Day and Months.

You may just have to eat that elephant one bite at a time.

Kind Regards
Mark Lang