Brian et al,

It works for me, which is why I wrote about it and suggested it. I won't put
anything in the book unless I have it working properly in Legacy. My reputation
as an author would be mud if I wrote something incorrectly that was not true.
Obviously a number of things have to happen - 1) the option needs to be
switched on, 2)a name for the tag entered in the Advanced Option dialog;
without either the tag name does not show

Kind Regards
Mark Lang