Ian,

If you customise the Family View to include Age at Death as you indicate, will
show the age of the individual at their death. If there is no age, they are
still alive, in which case you will need to activate the Individual Information
dialog and look to the far right of the Birth date and Place to see the age of
the living individual. Simply click any of the 5 labels to customise the Family
View data, click the ellipses button next to a field you wish to use then
select Age at Death option. Click [Select], then [Close].

Kind Regards
Mark Lang