When you get ready to print, choose Printer and then your own PDF
printer assuming you have one installed. Legacy's PDF printer has a
limit which you've already found out.

If you need a PDF printer try PDF Creator or look for reviews. There's
quite a few but some have nag screens. I've used PDF Creator for years
and it's great. http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

After you install it, it will always be an option listed in your list of
available Printers everywhere on your computer.
---
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog/