Don't know if it's the same for Rich, but I've not seen any WUL for a week or
so. Maybe there's a problem and Rich hasn't seen your request

Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: 12 December 2012 17:34
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Robots.txt

Rich,

At my request you were good enough to put this on the WUL List, since when
both Dennis and I have requested further details, and are awaiting your
reply. We are perfectly happy to help, but without contact from yourself we
cannot go further at this stage. If you haven't received our comments please
check you Spam box.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/