Since this conversation has turned to disaster now, how can paper
storage be considered 'safe'? Paper burns. Paper rots. Paper turns to
mush if you add enough water. Ink fades. Perhaps as genealogists we're
overly concerned with forever.
-----
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://jlog.jgen.ws/