With ver 7 is there some way I can do true synchronisation of the legacy
database without using intellishare or something like dropbox?
I am NOT looking for a solution such as dropbox or drive which simply copies
the entire database from one place to another.
I know there is Intellishare but this seems very outdated.  To, in my case,
have to merge two databases back to a master and then copy the updated master
back to the other two computers (manually) seems ridiculous.
Surely there is some genealogy program that does real synchronisation.
For me, this one feature far outways many other fancy features that I never use.
If Legacy does not support synchronisation, is there any other program that
does?
Mark