Hi all,

Have just been working on my family file and now want to close down,
however it won't let me do it.

I am in the Family View with no other windows open within Legacy (7.5 latest
update) and when I Exit, a message appears saying

"You must enter a name in order to save an individual. If you are trying to
delete this individual, select Cancel from the Information Screen and then
use the Delete option from the Edit menu."

I have no new person entered so the above message is puzzling. Is there a
bug or .?

Thank you,

Jemima