Chuck,

On our website www.LegacyFamilyTree.com, go to Help Center >
Troubleshooting Help > Solution by Error Number, where you'll find

  • Backup Error: 507

There are two causes for Backup Error: 507. Cannot write to .zip file

   - The ZIP file being created exceeds the maximum size of the removable
   storage device.
   - The storage device is full or has been removed.

Make sure that the removable storage device is properly inserted. Also, you
may have to delete existing files on the device to make room. If the
removable store device still lacks sufficient capacity after deleting
files, you will need to purchase one with greater capacity.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree