You can do that when you create a book in the Publishing Center.  Click on
the "Additional" tab and select one of the options - the title refers to
the placement in the book. Those all appear in the front of the book.

If you want the book to end with the acknowledgements, add a "Special Text
Entry" chapter and enter your acknowledgements in that window.  That will
show before the index and sources. There's no way to move it behind those.

You can have just one report in the Publishing Center if you don't want a
comprehensive book with several chapters.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree