The Legacy User Group guidelines clearly states:

"Attachments & Received Requests
Do not send attachments of any kind. Because viruses can hide in
attachments, don't open any Legacy Users Group message that has one. "

That includes in-line graphics, which come as attachments for many people

Formatting is thrown off so it's hard for me to see the problem......
make sure she's linked to you only once by looking at your Spouse
list.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support