The pop-up info on Family View was removed because you now have the
Scrolling List (grid) view for children, which can provide a *lot*
more information than the pop-up did.

Right click on the children and select View . Scrolling List (grid).
To customize fields, right click on an existing header.

The ability to show more fields of information for the children was
something that a lot of users requested.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree