On 11/12/2013 03:02, Ian Gardener wrote:

> Using source writer - source detail, I click on the media tab, click on
> the add media tab which then requires me to select yet another add media
> tab. This is a totally unnecessary extra step/duplication.

This is actually very consistent.  The first step brings up the Media
Gallery, the next allows you to select the Media Type.

If you have already added Media to that particular Source Detail, the
first button is View Media, which brings up the same Media Gallery.

I think it would be confusing if the Media Gallery was by-passed at the
first step.

--
Jenny M Benson