From: Jenny M Benson [mailto:ge...@cedarbank.me.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:41 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] no pop up information when mousing over children in
upgrade to version 8

On 11/12/2013 07:38, Cathy Pinner wrote:
> I can't scroll the grid either except with the scroll bar.

Mentioned recently that SOMETIMES I cannot scroll the Children grid with the
mouse wheel, but I can if I click first on the Mother of the children.
(Sometimes it is necessary to select the Father first, then the Mother and then
I can scroll with the mouse.)

Has anyone else you says they cannot scroll the grid at all with the mouse
wheel tried to duplicate this?  If you can confirm it, it is something which
can be reported to the programmers for investigation.

--
Jenny M Benson