From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 6:04 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New Source Detail Not Being Created (Legacy 8)

Bill,

I cannot confirm this, I think that I followed your procedure, but here is what
I did, it is not exact because I did not have similar options available,
nevertheless I think it follows your method.

1) Selected an individual’s Resident Event on his Information Screen

2) Selected Sources Icon

3) Cite a Master Source

4) Added a Local Tax Digital Image Master Source and filled in some boxes

5) Selected the source created in (4)

6) Added the Details

7) Closed Sources Screen

8) Saved Individual’s Information Screen

The new source was added to the sources for the Residence Event.

Ron Ferguson

http://www.fergys.co.uk// <http://www.fergys.co.uk/>