Hi.
Finally able to purchase the update Legacy 8 and then today have
downloaded the update version 8.0.0.364 and now I have no potential
problems little "red Dot". I was slowly going through them but since the
update they seem to have disappeared.  I've checked the
options/customize/view 8.11 Monitor Potential Problems (ff) and ticked
the box but still no red dot.
Can someone let me know if this is supposed to disappear or have I
unchecked something I shouldn't have?

Thanks in advance
Kim
P.S.   I just love the new upgrade, it's like have a new program all
over again.