Did this change? I've had "Don't change what I enter" set for so long
because Legacy was always changing to Initial Caps when that was
selected and I have a lot of mixed case names and locations.

Of course, Jim is using v5 and maybe it worked that way back then?

Thanks for the update..... When doing a gedcom import is Legacy now
ignoring the "Initial Caps" option when there's mixed case in the
gedcom?

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support