I don't know if you restart your computer regularly, but things get
hung up in memory and it needs to be "cleaned out" periodically by
restarting.

Just the simple act of restarting your computer can resolve a lot of
problems, even errors you get in Legacy.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Richard Van Wasshnova