Hi Cheryl:

Thanks for your reply. The only part of the details I want to change is a line
or two in the Detail Text. This doesn't stop it from being a Shared Event.

Remember I split my sources, I don't lump them. When I source a document I
include a transcription of the whole document into the Master Text (example 3
paragraphs of information), then in the Detail Text I include only the parts of
Master Text I require to prove something (maybe only a sentence or two).

As it stands now, anyone I share the event with, gets stuck with the original
Detail Text, which may not even have their name listed.

I hope I'm explaining myself clearly.

Thanks!