Hi to everyone and hope all had a relaxing Christmas.

Hope someone can help, I've checked the archives and don't seem to be
able to find anyone so far who has the same problem.

Although it's probable just me doing the wrong thing.

So I have just cited a master source and then entered a new source for a
birth index that I found, but in the individual information on the new
events/facts where there are symbols for either sharing/sources
pictures/PP there is no source showing.

I've checked and rechecked to make sure the master source is correct and
checked my event source. I notice that the source book picture is
showing there's a source but that little book symbol on my event is not
showing.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Kim