Hello all

I have just joined this group and hope that someone can help me. I
haven't used my Legacy for some time.  I purchased the De Luxe version
7.4 (from my disc) but maybe I updated from there but I can't get into
the program to check as explained next.

I went in today and tried to open a family file.  It said that the
format had changed and did I want to convert to the new format and
cautioned that if I did that I might not be able to see the data or
something like that.  I clicked don't convert but I could not open the
family file.  Would someone please explain what is going on? Thanks for
any help.

Barbara

---
is active.