I do not have a Media Gallery. Although this list has been dominated by those
who have the time, willingness to be gammatesters as Legacy 8 gets rid of its
numerous bugs, there are many Legacy users who use earlier versions, even
versions as far back as 4.

I would hope that Legacy will continue to address the problems of version 7,
especially since many of those were not fixed in version 8, and are, therefore,
still needing to be addressed.

What we are asking re pictures, is to be able to add info to the picture at the
appropriate page, and have it carry over to the central area, be it called
Picture Center or Media Gallery, or whatever. When we enter a location,
individual, or event, that is when we enter the picture and info. One step, no
copying. And then, in the central area, that info appears so that when we add
the same picture to another location, individual, or event, we do not have to
re-enter the info again.

Simple, unconvoluted, no copying, no leaving the Location List, Individual
Page, Marriage Page, etc., no having to use Media Gallery or Picture Center.

CE