Yes and a copy of the index entry in the Source Detail Text.

Yes it would be good to see the Source Detail related to the Template
as you're setting up the Master Source. The quickest way is to set up
the source through the Source Clipboard and select the new source for
the Clipboard so that you don't actually have to assign a source to
see the details.

Then if it doesn't do what you want you can go back to the Master
Source list through the Clipboard and delete and try again.

Cathy