s it possible to adjust the birth gap PP checking to include baptism
checking?

An example
I have a 1760's-1770's English family - kids are baptised and I have
baptism dates for them, but birth dates are unknown and always will be
unknown.
Found a new one today younger than the rest, put them in, and noticed they
slotted in to the wrong place in the birth order - I'd entered a baptism
date for the youngest previous one 10 years out in date.
If the PP indicators looked at baptism dates if no birth dates are entered,
that would have helped catch this sooner.

PP indicators are never going to replace - and never should replace -
personal checking of dates when entering - but I like that little alert
pop-up, it's very handy.