From: Jane Sarles
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:57 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Research notes

Only if there enough tags for every family or person.  I should like to
see some sort of category such as is on the line of options under the
person screen:  other spouses, aka, todo, sources, etc.

   Some sort of option to list all the extraneous material one collects
when research a person.  Then you could add all the notes relevant to
that person (but not planned to appear in your reports probably), but
for your own research information.  It would be really nice to have all
my notes, scribbles, theories, etc. that handy.

Jane

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy