From: Bob Austen [mailto:rgaus...@telus.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 12:52 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Right click on Tag #

Can anyone else verify this problem?  I had one other person verify it prior to
my reporting it, however, Support cannot duplicate this.

In Family View if I right click on a tag in a person's name the Advanced
Tagging screen opens and that tag that I right clicked on will show in 'Make
changes on #'. A great feature, which I use all the time. Except it now
only reliably works if I chose the husband. If I do the same for the wife I
will get a different selection, as follows…

Right clicking on Tags 1 through 4 will result in Tag #1 in 'Make changes on #'

Right clicking on Tag 5 = Tag #2

Right clicking on Tag 6 = Tag #3

Right clicking on Tag 7 = Tag #4

Right clicking on Tag 8 = Tag #5