Mary,
Are you doing this procedure from the Master Source list or are you doing it
from an individuals source list?

From: Mary Young
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:38 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Customise - 7.4 Source Clipboard - Prompt for Detail

Thanks, yes, option 7.4 is already set at "off".   You said "changing the
Default to off does not automatically untick that same box on the source
clipboard, you have to open that up and untick the box there also".
How do I open up the source clipboard to untick a box there also - AFAIK, I'm
not trying to put a source into the clipboard?
This is the procedure:
(1) Select to Add a New (Basic) Source
(2) Enter Source List Name and Title
(3) Enter Text of Source
(4) Hit Save Button
(5) Box pops up for "Add the Source Detail" although option 7.4 is set at
"off", i.e. Don't Prompt for Detail.
Is this not happening to anyone else?
Mary Young