I have Legacy 8 and the latest build, 8.0.0.385.  When I open the database
to myself, then select the pedigree tab it correctly displays my pedigree in
4 generations.  If I click from 4 to 5 generations it correctly displays my
pedigree.  Now when I select Reports Menu, then select Pedigree, then select
4 generations per page, then 4 Generations and select preview it shows the
pedigree correctly. Now if I close this and select 5 generations and preview
the names are not shown connected to the right people.

Has anyone seen this?  Do I have a setup problem?

thanks,

dale