I just enter a blank line before any text in those boxes and then it appears as
I want. That is how Geoff does it in his book.

From: robs_familytree .
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 8:45 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Detail Text - no indent on the first sentence?

I tested it in the other boxes, and the indent is also lost on the Master Text
and Master Comments, but the Detail Comments keeps the indent.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Miller
Toronto, ON

From: robs_familyt...@hotmail.ca
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 08:39:50 -0500

I just transcribed a source into the Detail Text box. The first sentence has an
indent (which I included), but as soon as I save the source the text becomes
flush with the left margin. It only seems to happen in the first line. I will
report the issue, but wanted to be sure it wasn't just me or my computer.

Thanks!

Rob Miller
Toronto, Ontario

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy program