if it is set up properly then usually the router is behind its own firewall

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:54 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] syncronizing two computers

Mike,
   Never thought, whats in my routers thumb drive, could be vulnerable,
(going to clean it up now)
that's one thing I don't like about cloud storage.
    I think, in the end I'll sink by copying and pasting through the
thumb drive, from one comp to another.
With out images It'll, it might take 4 seconds, I can handle it.
                Brian

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy