You can get to the same menu by right clicking any of the children number
labels.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Austen
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 6:51 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Unlinking/Linking

Click (right or left) on the "+" in the upper right corner of the "Children"
window OR in the white space above the column, in the header marked
"Children". You should get a pop-up window with 6 choices - select "Link to
and existing son" or "Link to an existing daughter" - the Name List will
open allowing you to choose the person you want to link to.

Bob A