Mine works as expected.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenny M Benson
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:08 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Statistic/Search List

I was looking at the Family File Statistics screen and noticed that my
file includes one man who was married when under 15 years old.  I wanted
to see who this was (it's probably a mistake) so I clicked on that line
and then clicked on Create Search List, selecting the option to create a
new list, but the result was the list (one person) that resulted from
the last Search I'd done this morning.

Further investigations showed that selecting any line and asking for a
Search List did not work - the existing Search List is all that's displayed.

Can others confirm this behaviour?  If so, I will report it as a bug.
--
Jenny M Benson

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy