From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: 18 March 2014 15:15
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sources in Assigned Sources View not showing entire
source citation

The detail doesn't show separately. It shows after the master source.

Don't forget, unless you have selected to "Include this citation on reports",
the detail won't show if you have selected "Show source using print options"
but it should show if you have selected "Show Entire Source"

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 7:30 AM, Ardenholme Genealogy