From: Jane Sarles
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2014 12:33 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Bad job of installing

I keep thinking I installed V. 8 badly, and I keep finding problems that
make me think so.

Now I find that my backups all are saved under the title, "Legacy
Another Format 1-19-14 2014"  no matter what date I save them.  I have
backups saved on March 23 that still say the January date.  And I can't
tell one from the other - there are several in my Legacy Backup folder
all of the same name.  And in the Backup Options box I tried to change
the name of the backup to "Main Family File" .  but it still says the
"another format" t

This is a grand mess and I am sorry I ever left V. 7.

How can I get started straightening this out.  I have no idea how much
data I may have lost.  I am just not very good with doing the tecnical
stuff.

Pretty disgusted.

Jane Sarles
--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy