Cheryl,
You can search the Archives for “Source conversion” and you will find Geoff’s
message on how to do this. The message is dated Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:03”58 –0700

I found it by going to the Legacy Home tab and clicked on the Legacy News
hyperlink then on the next screen on the right hand side in the box for Search
this Site I entered “Source conversion” then on the search results screen click
on the second entry “Legacy News: Legacy Family Tree update available
(7.0.0.55), then in the paragraph talking about the “official” Source
Conversion tool, there is a hyper link “Click here for the archived message.”
and it will take you to that message.

From: Cheryl Rothwell
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 2:04 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Sources

I started out with Basic Sources. There are still close to 400 of them. Is
there any way to convert them to Source Writer?

In the alternative, suggestions for redoing them all while retaining the links
and remaining sane?

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy program