From: Kelly Booth
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 5:40 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Does mark as "not spam" do any good?

Put the legacyusergroup email in your contacts.  That will stop it from going
to spam.

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 5:33 PM, Eliz Hanebury <elizhg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Eventually it works to mark them "not spam" but the senders addy is
also a factor. Just keep marking them "not Spam" <G> right now half my
email to the list is marked "May not be from sender" ???? but at least
it isn't in spam.
Eliz
Not Today and Not without a Fight
(Anon)

For all that has been, thanks.
For all that will be, yes.
    (Dag Hammarskjold)

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy program